| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rize in May is very mild at 15.8 °C (60.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.4 °C (54.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in May is 6.6 °C (11.9 °F).
- The weather in May is not exactly parched. Circa 102.4mm (4in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:56 long and the longest day is 14:53 long with an average length of 14:28.
Check the distance to and compare the Rize May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Rize, Turkey
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Rize: